You guys. So desperate. Srsly. Since I don't have a premium, I can't do a poll for any of this, but I really need your advice on a few matters:
1. Should I continue coloring my pictures digitally, and if so, should I keep doing pixel work, or try and venture into working with something like GIMP instead? I really enjoy pixel work, and frankly, I find the prospect of moving out of it kind of intimidating.
2. Would anyone be interested in watching a LiveStream if I ever did one? I don't actually have a LiveStream account or anything right now, I just want to assess if it would even be worth making one or not.
3. Thinking about a username change; I made this account when I was in a horrendous weeaboo stage of my life (and don't look at me that way, we ALL go through it when we first get into anime/Japanese culture, and you know it). I want something a little more neutral--something more representative of myself and much less generic and weeaboo-esque. I have a name in mind, but I'd rather not post it as I'm horribly paranoid someone will go create an account with that name out of spite >> Would changing my username upset any of you terribly?
4. I feel as if my skill level has gotten to a point where commissions might be a possibility in my near future, but I don't want to seem conceited by offering them (I'm not sure why, but I always felt it would seem like I was full of myself if I offered them...). They wouldn't be point commissions, because frankly, I can't do anything with points. They're entirely useless to me, and I can't use them to buy more anime figures I don't need. I don't really know how to price things without seeming like I'd be overcharging for my skill level. More or less, I just need to know if anyone would even be interested in commissions from me if they were under or around $20 for the most expensive thing (example: a full body picture of a character, plus a few dollars for any extra characters).
5. Would it bother any of you terribly if I also posted more pictures of my anime figure/dolls? I just got a bunch of new ones and I'm super pumped about them xD Would anyone prefer I create a separate account for this? Be honest.
6. Should I delete all the Gorillaz fan art and projects from my scraps? They're the only thing I see people faving from my gallery anymore, and I'm getting increasingly upset that people are finding it and still faving things that are technically copyright infringement. I would much rather be appreciated for my original concepts (as unoriginal as they may be).
Sorry for the overload of questions, but I would really like some input on these matters. You don't have to answer every question; if you only want to give me feedback on one or two, that's just fine :3 Just let me know which number you're answering or I might get confused x3 I would heart you forever if you answered even one ;^;